Friday 5 August 2011

PomPom Bunting

Hi. My name is Beky and I am an addict.

I just can't help myself. I'm addicted to wool.

I can't leave cheap wool in charity shops. If I see it I have to buy it. As a consquence my room is gradually being lost to a growing pile of fluffy, soft, colourful string.

Obviously I am gradually using the wool, but I buy more than I use up! To try to increase my usage I treated myself to a pompom maker (you can make pompoms without them, but it is so much easier with if you want to make lots). I've gathered a little pile of pompoms...


I wanted to do something with them. So I strung them up as bunting.


I'll probably makes some more to add to it as it feels a bit bare at the moment, but I like seeing some of my wool stash on display rather than hidden in suitcases in my room.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness! I have found another "wool addict" I have to sneak wool into my house so my husband doesn't go "what did you buy that for you've already got loads" !!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...