Wednesday 17 August 2011

Bead Brooches

Before I start, I'd like to say I'm not very good at beading (yet - I'm being optimistic!). I'm just trying to figure it out, and I'm not being 100% successful in what I do. If anyone out there is good at beading who wants to give me some tips then please feel free. I'm going to keep practicing though, and when I start making more of these I think my main plan is to plan the image as a pixelated picture before I try to put the beads together.

 My aim is to try to make bead brooches with an icons or initials on. These are my experiments so far.



Not sure that I'll ever master it, but I'll keep trying as I like the idea even if I don't necessarily have the skill to carry it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...