Tuesday 30 August 2011

Bognor

Kit spent Bank Holiday Monday being given lots of attention from several adults and telling me to 'go away', which was fine as I enjoyed the rest (and he always wants me back once he gets tired!). We started the day with a trip to Field Place playground, where I used to eat my lunch when I was at college!

In the afternoon we went to...

The O2 Bognor Regis (the pic is Butlins)

As I might have mentioned before, we do like to be beside the seaside.





I think we'll be going back next year (probably to go to Butlins for the day - I used to go as a child and remember the swimming pool as being awesome) but also so Kit can have a go on these...

Arm activated pedlows!

There was a lovely hut along the seafront, set up by the The Aldingbourne Trust which supports people with learning difficulties across Sussex. It had a 'roll a penny' game and one of the boards you peep through and appear as semi-naked, fat swimmer! :)









And, as every seaside should have there was a Whaleway!! (in fact there were two trains)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day out. We too love the seaside but have not been since June :( lovely picsx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...