Thursday 28 July 2011

Recycled Envelope Notebooks

I've been collecting used envelopes for a while. I love the patterns on the inside, where they have patterned them so that you can't see what is inside! I thought that keeping them and reusing the patterned paper would be a great way to make use of something that was headed for the recycling.



So the first project I've done with these used envelopes is to create mini notebooks. I've just cut the envelopes up and made use of the windows in the envelopes to showcase punched out shapes to make them look pretty. For one of them I've made it so that the window is a pocket and I've filled the pocket with the stickers I made in my earlier post. I reckon they could make a great party bag filler, with a pad and some stickers and a pack of crayons.



1 comment:

  1. A lovely idea, I shall be saving up my envelopes> Found you on blow your own blog horn!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...