Monday 14 November 2011

Wool-wrapped Christmas Trees

I know, I know. Another Christmas decoration post and it is only November - but you see the decorations need to go up on the 1st December so I have a lot of work to do before then!

One of my lovely friends bought Kit a Thomas toy for his birthday back in June, for some reason the box for it had still been lying around when I went to find card for my treasure post, I think I've said before I tend to collect recycling! Well, not only did I want to recycle the card into something, but I also found that it had some of those long wire ties that they use to prevent you from ever being able to remove your toy from the box! I wondered what I could do with them. Well I was thinking about Christmas decoration ideas and I thought I'd use them for christmas tree frames to wrap wool. I'll show you how...



I'm making more with the left over wire, this one will be for our tree, the others I'll hopefully sell at a Christmas craft fair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...