Friday 11 November 2011

Really Easy Scary Spiders

Halloween may have been and gone, but in this house we are still crafting spiders! As you might have seen on my Happy Halloween post, we'd been making Halloween spider cards. I thought that as Halloween had been and gone I could move Kit on to making other buglike things with pompoms and googly eyes so we made these flower things.


When I popped in the pound shop today and saw a pack of pipecleaners I thought they would come in useful in some crafting with Kit. When he saw the pack of pipecleaners all he wanted to do with them was to make spiders! So we made more spiders.



Apparently spider craft is going to be a year-round theme in our flat. Spiders are for life, not just for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...