Thursday 5 April 2012

Quick and Easy Easter Baskets

I'm holding, what has now turned into, quite a big Easter egg hunt tomorrow. I have eggs. I realised that I didn't have anything to collect them in. So I've been up tonight fashioning some quick and easy baskets for the kids to use to collect their eggs. Just in case any of you suddenly realise that you have nothing to collect your eggs in here is how I did it.




Take an A5 piece of paper/card (you could do a bigger basket, but I'm discouraging one person collecting all the eggs). Fold it into three along the wide length. Straighten out and cut a few inches up each side of the folds.


Fold up the tabs from the two outer thirds and stick together, tucking the middle tab inside. Do for both ends.
Take a strip of paper and stick across the top to form a handle. Decorate!
Collect your eggs! Have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...