Tuesday 18 October 2011

Where were you?

I've been a bit preoccupied with revision for the last few weeks (as my silent sunday post may have suggested) - although I still sneaked in a bunch of scheduled posts before I stuck my head in the books fully. I had the exam today, and I don't care about anything other than that it is over! I'm so so glad to have that bit of guilt lifted off of my shoulders, to not feel I should be studying every minute I have spare. I don't have many minutes spare so I'd much rather choose what I spend the time doing rather than being made to.


So tomorrow I can guilt-free watch Kirsty's Handmade Britain, without trying to read a textbook at the same time. I can knit Kit a nice wooly hat, because it's getting a bit chilly out there and he is very fussy that his hat covers his ears completely so last years just won't do. And, I can catch up on all the blogposts that I wanted to write but felt too guilty too.

Expect blog overload in the next few weeks. I'm free! Let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...