Tuesday 8 May 2012

SuperKit!

After finishing the quilt I've been a bit more motivated to do some sewing. I've made Kit a gruffalo costume for his birthday (I'll share once he gets in at the end of June), but after I'd finished that I still wanted to make something else. Kit has a Superman raincoat and (having been wearing it a lot at the moment) is quite excited by being a superhero. He has also be requesting The Astonishing Secret of Awesome Man almost as frequently as The Gruffalo for one of his bedtime stories for a few weeks. So I made him a superhero costume.


And for all of you who ever wonder what superheroes eat for breakfast...

Of course I asked him who he would save today. His response -

'Superheroes don't save people, I'm not a policeman'

- silly me, obviously superman and spiderman are members of the policeforce!

And after breakfast...



...well they turn into pirates obviously!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...