Tuesday 1 May 2012

Plum Oaty Chomps

We are honestly huge fans of Plum Baby. And when I say we, I mean both of us as I tend to pinch a lot of their crisps when Kit is eating them, and I don't do that with a lot of the other toddler snacks that I buy him.

I'm really picky about what I feed Kit. I don't want him to eat lots of sugar and salt so I love the brands that provide snack foods so that I have something to give him as an alternative to a salt-laden packet of crisps or sugar-ridden snack bars. Don't get me wrong, Kit gets the odd sugary treats too, I never get the whole of a slice of cake, in fact I'm lucky if I get half. But, if there is an alternative, I'd rather give him that.

The kind people at Plum sent us some of their Oaty Chomps to try out. I didn't get a chance to photo them as Kit is always keen to open parcels that arrive as soon as they arrive, and as soon as he saw that it was food he couldn't contain himself. He had one of the strawberry cheesecake flavored bars for his breakfast, and he continued asking for one every morning until we ran out. I think that pretty much says it all.

I think they are great because I don't feel like I'm feeding him junk. He likes them because they obviously taste yummy.


Plum also have a great free guide to weaning you can download as a booklet, or you can download their app from the App Store, just search for 'Plum Baby'. We're passed that stage now, but I think it's a great guide with honest and nutricious advice through the weaning process, I'll be recommending it to any new mums.

Disclaimer: We were sent some Oaty Chomps for free to try for the purpose of this review. My opinions are my own, and we were happy to review anything Plum because we really do love them and their values on feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...