Wednesday 6 March 2013

Sunshine








I find myself apologising again that I haven't posted but we've been enjoying the sunshine too much and I've been being lazy in the evenings. We are using every opportunity possible to get outside at the moment, whenever we are off work/pre-school and the weather is slightly sunny or at least dry. I have nearly finished a Tree-Fu Tom costume for Kit, and my lovely mum has made him some fingerless gloves to finish it off. Hopefully I'll post it complete next week. I've also been setting up some Montessori activities in the flat for Kit to do, he goes to a Montessori pre-school and loves it so I wanted to bring a bit of pre-school into the home so he can follow on what he enjoys when we aren't out and about. I'm also planning on getting him to help out more with meals so I don't feel so rushed cooking (he never wants my attention more than when I am in the kitchen). As I said before I want to put more effort into meals, I'm going to start meal-planning and have been searching out wholefood recipes so we can cook all the things we need from scratch, I'll share this with you once we are up to scratch. For the rest of this week though, I'm just going to share with you the fun that we have had outside, and some of the things that we have got up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...