Thursday 28 June 2012

Fancy dress

I used to love fancy dress. I had a fancy dress for my 18th birthday (and dressed as Mildred from the Worst Witch - that is the level of geek I am!). Kit loves to dress up. He had a joint party this year with a friend who was born the day after him. I didn't want to tell people that they had to dress up for his party because I know not all kids like to dress up, and noone really wants to have to get a costume together for a 3-year olds party. I thought I'd give a subtle offering of dressing up for the kids that came and crafted an assortment of head-dresses for them to pick from. (I didn't get a chance to take any photos at the party, and I don't generally like to post photos of anyone elses kids (unless I've specifically asked) so I got Kit to do a show for you.




I'd also made Kit a Gruffalo costume, which I haven't managed to get a photo of him in yet (I will aim to get it up for the weekend). And I made the other birthday girl a mermaid tail, as she loves The Little Mermaid.

1 comment:

  1. Loving your work, we should hire you to work on next years collection of World Book Day costumes!

    http://www.escapade.co.uk/popular-themes-sale/book-day-costumes.asp

    What kind of material did you use to make the Mermaid Tale?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...