Monday 12 December 2011

Reindeer!

I'm afraid from this point in there is nothing to talk about but Christmas. I am not nearly as ready as I had hoped by this point in time, but I'm trying to make things as Christmassy as possible for Kit, and trying to get into the spirit myself, rather than blind panic about the amount of buying and wrapping of presents I have to do!

The plus side of still having to do lots of shopping (and having lost my credit card to order things online!) is that it is surprisingly festive out there, and not just in a 'buy me, buy me' way. We headed into Bromley on one of my days off last week and I failed to find anything I needed, but Kit did get to have a chat to Father Christmas and meet some of his reindeer.

 

The event had been arranged by the Rotary Club. It was lovely for Kit to get to see some real reindeer, I had been considering taking Kit to see the ones in Covent Garden, very glad not to have to go there though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...